Search Units

Price Range



Finish type
Area Range



Mountain View company logo

PRE Developments

Clock Icon

Since 2017

Home Icon

5 Projects

PRE Real Estate Development

PRE Real Estate Development is one of the leading real estate companies since its inception in 2017 and has been working to meet customers' needs through the implementation of outstanding projects at the highest level of quality and luxury.

PRE Real Estate Development Projects

  • Stone Residence

The Stone Residence is located in the heart of New Cairo, close to the main roads and hubs. The project has an area of 600,000 square meters, 60% of the total area is allocated to landscapes and public utilities, and 40% to residential units.

  • Hadaba

It is a commercial residential project located in the city of 6 October, designed in the modern European style, features large green spaces in addition to providing a range of services and facilities that meet all the needs of the population.

  • Ivoire

The Ivoire project is located in the heart of Sheikh Zayed City, near important roads and main arteries. The project covers an area of 77 acres, with 60% of the total area dedicated to landscaping and public facilities, and 40% allocated for residential units.

  • The Brooks

The Brooks is a residential project that stands out with its strategic location in the heart of New Cairo, specifically in the Fifth Settlement area. It spans over an area of 158 acres and offers a diverse range of residential units, along with a variety of facilities and services that cater to all residents' needs.

The project was designed by Engineer Yasser El Beltagy, one of the most renowned architects in Egypt. It features a simple and modern design, providing a peaceful and suitable living environment.

  • Jebal EL Sokhna

Jabal El Sokhna Resort is a tourist resort located in Ain Sokhna City. It is designed on a 71-acre area, with only 20% of the project's space allocated for construction, while the remaining 80% is divided into green spaces, lakes, and swimming pools.

Projects by Developer